We always try to do everything we can to make sure you receive the best possible service.

We know that sometimes we don’t always get things right the first time. If you want to make a complaint – whatever it’s about – we’ll give it our full attention and we’ll make sure it’s dealt with by someone with the right knowledge and experience.

We’re members of the CSA, which has a Code of Practice to which we adhere. The code is the benchmark for best practice in the industry and assures you of quality and professionalism in the services we provide. Read the CSA Code of Practice April 2014.

We also have interim permissions from the Financial Conduct Authority. We adhere to complaints in line with the processes outlined by the Financial Ombudsman Service. Details of them can be found on their website www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.

If you feel you want to complain, please call us on 0161 441 0850, or fill out the form with your details on our contact page. For written complaints, our address is:

PO Box 900
Altrincham, Cheshire WA15 5NZ

*if the complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction it can be referred to financial Ombudsman. The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR, Tel 0800 023 4 567 or 0300 123 9 123 Email complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk or look online http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/

In the event you are struggling to pay your bills, you may seek free, independent advice and assistance from organisations including: National Debtline, Step Change and Citizens Advice

Complaints procedure

On receipt of a written complaint the company shall acknowledge the correspondence in writing or by email with in 7 working days of receipt. The customer relations department will thoroughly investigate the concerns and respond within 28 days. Where the company decide redress is necessary, the company will provide fair compensation for any acts or omissions for which the company are responsible and the company will comply with any offers of redress. Redress will not always involve financial redress. If the company does not hear from the complainant within 14 days of receiving the company’s response, the company will assume the complaint has been resolved and the file will be referred back to the relevant department.

If the Complainant is not satisfied with the response they can write back explaining why the response was not satisfactory and ask for a further review. A Manager will look at the complaint to ensure the response is satisfactory before replying. If the complainant is still not satisfied they can write back again for a final review by a director or contact the Financial Ombudsman Directly. At www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk

Charges will be put on hold until an appeals decision has been made.